Friday, June 5, 2009

It's On

Have you ever heard the words someone said but have no idea what they're asking? Better yet, you know what they are asking but believe the answer to be blatantly obvious? And if you're answer is no, then me neither, definitely. However, if this were the case it would go something like this...

The Dentist: Do you grind your teeth at night?
Me: Um...I don't know cause I'm sleeping.

The Man at the Carwash (very loudly): Lower your *%&#($% antenna?
Me: Seriously?

*Side note-My car is older than me. With the exception of Helen Keller, there is not a person on the planet who would look at my car and assume it has an electronic control to lower my antenna.

Then again, it may be a genetic thing...

A woman at Enrichment: What did you stuff the blocks with?
My sister: Stuffing?

1 comment:

* said...

This is so funny! As I told Kelly, I've been trying to find your blog but I think I had the wrong URL or something. Anyhow, love your blog, it's funny & ingenious, just like you!

PS: I wasn't that clueless woman @ Enrichment asking about the stuffing, was I???? :)