Thursday, July 23, 2009

Did you know it has been a month and an half since I last typed on this thing? Or that the letters from missionaries that I have been meaning to return have been sitting on my nightstand for two months? Or that I go back to school in five weeks?

This summer was supposed to be a time to spend time with family, relax and have fun. I guess there is some of that in there too, but come on. This summer has FLOWN!!!! The nursing program at BYU-I is year round, so if I get in next winter, this will be my last time living at home. Possibly forever.

In three months I turn twenty. No longer will I be a teenager. I will never again be a freshman in college. I am turning into my father as I worry about every possible twist and turn in life for the next...well, forever. The bags under my eyes from lack of sleep now have there own zip code. I have to sacrifice classes that I want to take at college for classes I need to take.

I guess you could say that I'm growing up. WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?

3 comments:

Kelly Shoroye said...

Don't turn into dad there are tooo many of us already!!!!!!!!!

Alyson said...

It creeps up on you and then whacks you on the noggin that's for sure. just kick growing-up on the shins and run!!!

Mary Alice said...

It seems like only yesterday you were sitting in my computer class at Silverado grading papers for me! My, how time passes! Glad to know you're ding so well! Now I can keep track of you! Take care--Mrs.G